Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- NIKE SZ 14 NIKE AIR ZOOM VOMERO 12 MENS RUNNING SHOES NEW
- Mens Nike Zoom KD 9 843392-610 University Red Brand New Size 10.5
- 2017 Womens Sexy High Heels Pointy Toes Over Knee Thigh Boots Stilettos Shoes
- Nine West Women's Tullip Leather Dress Sandal - Choose SZ/color
- AE219 MOMA shoes brown leather women ankle boots
- AGL Italy ATTILIO GUISTI LEOMBRUNI Black Cap Toe Ballerina Flats 38(EU) 8(US)
- ECCO Womens Lynx Mary Jane Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Skechers Women's BOBS Plush Catnip Fever Flat Orange Flats
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Stitchlite Oxford Blue Yellow White Women's Sz 6 B Samples
- Skechers 49127 Womens Comfy Living-Chillax Flat- Choose SZ/Color.
- REEBOK - RUNNING SNEAKERS - LIGHT WEIGHT - PURPLE - SZ 6 - NWOB - B-SHO-12
- Asics Tartherzeal 6 VI White Silver Safety Yellow Women Running Shoes T870N-0193
- ECCO Women's Biom Venture Tie Leather Gore-TEX Multi-Sport Shoe
- NIKE WMNS Air Max Plus Se Womens 862201-102 Size 9.5
- Dansko Womens Liliana Loafer Flat- Pick SZ/Color.
- CONVERSE ALL STAR MAN SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME CANVAS CODE M9622
- Men&women Chuck Taylor Ox for high Top Shoes Canvas Sneakers
- DC - SKATEBOARD SHOE - 38.5 - Neuve - Erreur de pointure à l'achat - 6 Photos
- FRYE Lewis Black Leather Men’s Size 10 Slip On Loafer Shoes XF-275*
- Cole Haan Brown Drivers Croc Embossed Leather Penny Loafers Size 9M C04586A6
- The Flexx Labyrinth Women's Ruby Ankle Boots Size 7
- Montana West Boots Womens Western Fringe Collection Winter Shoes Lacing Black 8M
- $115 KHOMBU SLIDE Black Suede Designer Ankle Winter WaterProof Boots 7 RUN SMALL
- Zoe + Luca Womens FOXY Suede Cap Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- BareTraps Haydon Buckle Strap Low Ankle Boots, Black
- Reebok Club C 85 IT Iconic Taping Pack Sand Stone Men Classic Shoes BS8255
- New Baldinini Men's Suede Super Light Loafers Shoes LT Brown 11 US ( 44 Eu )
- Y-3 MEN'S SHOES NYLON TRAINERS SNEAKERS ORIGINAL BYW BBALL WHITE 6FA
- Teva Minam Black Leather Sport Sandals Mens Size 11M NIB
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Seacoast Waxy Fashion Sneaker
- William Rast Shoes 10.5 Men Athletic White
- $295 SKECHERS Mens BLACK BURST MEMORY FOAM SLIP ON SNEAKERS SHOES SIZE 7
- Bass Mens Boots Winter Zip Up Leather Sheath waterproof
- Mens Pointed Toe Genuine Leather Suede Buckle Ankle Knight Cowboy Boots Shoes 46
- Genfoot Rubber Muck Boots Men’s 11 US Steel Toe Very Good Used Condition
- Men's Tan Acme Leather Cowboy Boots Sz:9.5 D (AB)
- Mens Walking Trail Premium Waterproof Boot Outdoor New Tactical Shoes Sz Vogue
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Burgundy Suede Cramoisi 100mm Stiletto 39.5 Pumps Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Frye Dark Green Braided Leather Sandals Size US 8
- Rosegold Shoes Dark Silver/Black Platforms Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- NEW NIKE MENS ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI BLACK & GREEN TWEED SIZE 11.5 616490-030
- MEPHISTO Men Pennyloafer Driving Leather Brown Slip On Shoes Size 10
- Skechers Men's Segment The Search Slip On LoaferDark Brown10 M US
- Nike Air Max 270 Men's Running Shoes Sneakers 2018 Black Hot Punch Multi-Size
- Adidas Energy Boost Icon Baseball Cleats James Shields PE Mens Size 12.5
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.